Toader Toma and Alexandra Cojocar marriage record. Feb.15, 1859.
Toader, son of Andrei, who was son of Toader Toma married Alexandra, daughter of Toader Cojocar. Godparents was Toader and Paraskiva Kuciurean.
Toader was 22 years old and Alexandra 18.
We have only one record related to the Toader and Alexandra Toma but thankful to him we can built strong family tree that will serve as a main roots for all descendants.
All Toader’s children have personal pages on this website where are published their birth and marriage records. Please see Kinship.
1. Stefan (only Toma’s that are mentioned in first census – 1774)
2. Toader (1770-1785 – possible birth year)
3. Andrei (1800-1815 – possible birth year)
4. Toader (1837 – exact birth year)
3. Toader and Alexandra Kojokar
4. Alexandra (Sanda) (1841 – exact birth year)
- Ion Toma, Domnica Hutcal and after Veronica Stefureak husband – son;
- Maria, Vasile Harasam wife – daughter;
- Domnica, Petru Esak wife – daughter;
- Ioana, Ion Cucheran wife – daughter;
- Vasile, Raveta Yurko husband – son;
- George, Maria Mihalcheon husband – son;
- Mihai Toma, Catrina Cuciurean husband – nephew; (Mihai’s father Ion with Toader were brothers)
- George D. Toma, Sarah Semeniuk husband – nephew; (George’s grandfather Ion with Toader were brothers)
Therefore, Toader’s father Andrei, who was son of Toader Toma are ancestor of the all Toma from Canada.